Director at Arin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:664 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Principal - Angel Fund - Venture Capital (5-10 yrs)
Principal, Angel Fund
1. Review investment opportunities
- Validate business models by interacting with founders, management team, customers, competitors, coinvestors etc.
- Review and revise financial models
- Review and negotiate deal terms
- Supervise investment analysts
2. Engage with legal counsel for closure of investment in shortlisted startups.
- Review financial and legal due diligence
- Review and negotiate closing documents
3. Post investment monitoring
- Review the performance of investee companies by engaging with the management team and coinvestors.
- Provide help to founders to scale up the company
- Annual strategic plan review of investee company
- Act as a board observer in some cases
1. Minimum 5 years of experience working as a senior associate / principal at a VC fund.
2. Should have led at least a few investments through the cycle of identification, diligence, closure, and monitoring.
3. Comfortable with reviewing tech-oriented startups.
4. Experience of managing a team of analysts
5. Should have good working relationships with founders of investee companies.
1. Communication - articulate and precise
2. Team player
3. Willing to learn and analytical.