HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:119 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Principal Analyst - Enterprise - Cloud/AI/ML/IoT/Blockchain/Digital Transformation - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-9 yrs)
Experience: 6.0 - 9.0 Years
Must-Have: full-time MBA from Tier 1 or equivalent college
Experience in cloud/AI/ML/IoT/Blockchain or digital transformation.
Working on industry analysis, growth strategy, competitive benchmarking, and digital strategies - Working on multiple strategy consulting and due diligence projects across domains/industries, including Healthcare and TMT industry - Got-to-market strategy for Technology Leaders (especially in the Cloud space) - Prioritized top players & their respective key applications based on attractiveness & strategic alignment (especially in the Cloud space)
- Represent the firm and share point of view around the evolution of the Enterprise Solutions and related domains in external conferences, boardroom presentations, industry events and public videos
- Engage with senior leadership teams and CXOs of service provider, tech product and platform companies in the digital technologies space to advise them around future roadmaps and strategies
- Delivery ownership of a Research Product that includes an annual calendar of research artefacts (market reports, white papers, and points of views). This includes significant writing to be done directly by the candidate
- Conduct in-depth research by directly participating in briefings and in-person discussions with practice and business leaders (including CXOs) at the service provider, tech product and platform companies
- Establish innovative research processes, methodologies and frameworks for structuring and analysing the data to develop impactful insights at a quality that is repeatable and is continually improved
- Exceptional project management while leading a lean and diversified team.
- Contribution to the overall strategic direction of the research practice
- Engage with industry ecosystem comprising of technology service providers, technology firms, research consumers and others directly
- MBA or equivalent degree from Tier 1 institutes. 6-9 years of experience in research, strategy, or consulting domains
- Candidates with significant experience with Big 4 or other strategy consulting firms.
- Previous work with leading tech industry analyst firms or IT service providers will be beneficial
- Strong aspiration to be known as an independent and respected industry voice in the technology space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal (English)
- Significant exposure and interest in emerging technologies, with an inherent curiosity to analyse how they will impact the world
- Strong sense of ownership and adherence to quality and timelines
- Exceptional quantitative and data interpretation skills
- Working on industry analysis, growth strategy, competitive benchmarking, and digital strategies
- Working on multiple strategy consulting and due diligence projects across domains/industries
- Got-to-market strategy for technology leaders, especially in the Cloud space
- Prioritizing top players & their respective key applications based on attractiveness & strategic alignment, especially in the Cloud space
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.