Principal Analyst - BPO (6-9 yrs)
Principal Analyst-BPO Theme
Experience: 6.0 - 9.0 Years
Working on industry analysis, growth strategy, competitive benchmarking, and digital strategies covering the BPO services space. - Working on multiple strategy consulting and due diligence projects across horizontal BPO domains (e.g., F&A, procurement, HR, revenue cycle management, customer service, customer experience) and vertical BPO domains (e.g., banking, insurance, telecom, etc.). - Strong domain knowledge along with experience of developing go-to-market strategies, and supporting executive decision-making in the BPO space.
Working in Big4s/ IT service providers/Management Consulting/research firms
Experience in Banking/Telecom/Insurance domain
- Represent the firm and share point of view around digital technologies, especially Business Process Outsourcing and Transformation in external conferences, boardroom presentations, industry events and public videos
- Engage with senior leadership teams and CXOs of service providers, tech productand platform companies in the BPO and digital technologies spaces to advise them around future roadmaps and strategies
- Delivery of a Research Product that includes an annual calendar of research artefacts (market reports, white papers and points of views) in upcoming technology domains (with emphasis on Business Process Transformation). This includes significant writing to be done directly by the candidate
- Conduct in-depth research by directly participating in briefings and in-person discussions with practice and business leaders (including CXOs) at service provider, tech product and platform companies
- Establish innovative research processes, methodologies and frameworks for structuring and analysing the data to develop impactful insights at a quality that is repeatable and is continually improved
- Exceptional project management while leading a lean and diversified team. Contribution to the overall strategic direction of the research practice
- Engage with industry ecosystem comprising of Business Process Outsourcing service providers, technology and platform firms, research consumers and others directly
- MBA or equivalent from Tier 1 institutes. Experience levels from 6-9 years for different job roles)
- Deep involvement with solutioning, pre-sales, bid-management in the BPO space (across F&A outsourcing, Procurement outsourcing, Human Resources outsourcing, contact center outsourcing and other industry-specific business processes).
- Experience with working on RFI/RFQ/RFP documents will be an advantage.
- Exposure to various commercial modelling (Fixed Bid, T&M, Investments - Zero cost Bids [Skin in the game], Price per Unit Model, Licensing Model).
- Strong aspiration to be known as an independent and respected industry voice in the technology space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal (English)
- Strong sense of ownership and adherence to quality and timelines
- Exceptional quantitative and data interpretation skills