Lead Recruiter at Risk Resources
Views:534 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Principal Analyst/Associate Director - Credit Research - BFSI (4-15 yrs)
We are hiring for "Principal Analyst/Associate Director - Credit Research" for one of our prestigious client which is in to global investment & technology development firm across Hyderabad/Bangalore/Gurgaon Locations.
Experience:- 4 to 15 Yrs
Qual: Master's degree in finance or a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)/CA
Skills: Either should have Case-1 /Case-2
Case-1 Credit Research/Corporate credit/ Fixed Income Research, Highyield, Stressed, distressed
Case-2 Private Equity/ Private debt experience who is willing to move to credit research is also fine
- Candidate Should have 4 to 15 Yrs of experience in Credit Research/Corporate credit experience/Fixed Income Research experience.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent financial modelling capabilities
- Candidates with exposure to high yield, stressed, and distressed credits will be preferred.
- Candidate should have a Master's degree in finance or a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- The candidate should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for making a rich career move, with matching profile, please apply here with updated resume and we shall get in touch with you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.