Senior Manager at Prime Focus Technologies
Views:755 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Prime Focus Technologies - Team Lead - Inside Sales (5-9 yrs)
General Information :
Role : Inside Sales Team Lead
Location : Mumbai
Work area :- Sales
Employment Type :- Regular Full Time
About PFT :
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) offers customers transformational solutions that help virtualize the content supply chain and digitally mediate enterprise workflows to manage not just the content, but the business of content. Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) is the creator of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, CLEARTM- for the
Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry CLEAR-, our award-winning Hybrid Cloud technology enabled Media ERP platform and digital content services helps drive creative enablement, enhance ecosystem efficiencies & sustainability, reduce cost and realize new monetization opportunities
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
As an Inside Sales Team Lead:
- Manage, lead and train inside sales team which is responsible for lead generation, prospecting, pitching, database development, Solution selling, appointment setting and co-ordination. Key focus will be on recruiting and retaining the talent.
- Implement inside sales strategy in line with the overall sales strategy, meet daily, weekly and monthly goals/KPIs for self & for the team, generate metrics and reports for tracking progress and performance, allocate resources and identify improvements needed in sales processes. Responsible for operational targets, shadow sales targets and direct sales target
- Execute on industry leading pipeline generation capabilities and lead conversion metrics- Directly managing key leads/ opportunities. Facilitating each opportunity's sales strategy
- Create a superior team through talent recruitment / hiring, performance management and motivational techniques. Provide coaching and training techniques to help team maximize their success.
- Lead pitch development process
- Ensuring adherence to best practices by Inside Sales Unit at all times
- You will be responsible for Outbound Calling/Email campaigns, Researching target companies, Lead generation
- Identify, Build & Manage pipeline for assigned region within North America or Europe or APAC (including India)
- Ensure effective prospecting, up/cross selling, pipeline development
- Partner closely with marketing team in creating merchandising programs and campaigns
- Manage and action upon inbound (Email & Marketing) leads
- Provide sales with high-quality leads
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails(20-30 dials per day)/4 - 5 conversations with prospective clients.
- Meet daily targets of calls and conversations with prospective clients and ensure optimum quality of calls is always maintained
- Educate prospective companies about the benefits of our technology solutions and services
- Should have multi-tasking skills and deliver under pressure.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Working closely with the sales team and driving large technology deals to closure
- Closing small ticket size deals over the phone
Skills Required :
- Minimum 5 - 9 years work experience in Inside sales role of which last 3 - 5 years must have managed team of at least 5 or more team members.
- Bachelors/Engineering degree. MBA is a preferred.
- Must have BD experience generating leads & demands for at least one of the markets of interest ASEAN, ANZ, Europe or North America. Must be prepared to work hours as per their target markets.
- Must have remotely managed sales cycle for large enterprise deals exceeding US100K in CRM, ERP, Cloud solution, CEM sales etc.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodology with excellent closing and negotiation skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day to new people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Willing to work in rotational shift
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Must have high level responsibility and personal ethics
- Voice modulations with the ability to build rapport with prospective clients and nurture the account to an opportunity level
- Ability to coordinate and get the work done through internal stakeholders