Senior Manager at Prime Focus Technologies
Views:1191 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Prime Focus Technologies - Head - Inside Sales (10-15 yrs)
Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) offers customers transformational solutions that help virtualize the content supply chain and digitally mediate enterprise workflows to manage not just the content, but the business of content. Prime Focus Technologies (PFT) is the creator of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, CLEARTM for the Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry
CLEAR, our award-winning Hybrid Cloud technology enabled Media ERP platform and digital content services helps drive creative enablement, enhance ecosystem efficiencies & sustainability, reduce cost and realize new monetization opportunities
Key Responsibilities :
As the Head of Inside Sales, you will :
- Manage, Lead and train inside sales team which is responsible for lead generation, prospecting, database development, appointment setting and co-ordination. Key focus on recruiting and retaining the talent.
- Design and implement inside sales strategy in line with the overall sales strategy, set daily, weekly and monthly goals/KPIs for the team, generate metrics and reports for tracking progress and performance, allocate resources and identify improvements needed in sales processes. Responsible for operational targets, shadow sales targets and direct sales target
- Define and execute on industry leading pipeline generation capabilities and lead conversion metrics- Directly managing key leads/ opportunities. Facilitating each opportunity's sales strategy
- Defining / documenting best practices for Inside Sales Unit & ensuring adherence to it all times
- Ensure the consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization
- Collaborate with other departments in order to develop sales strategy for enhancing the company's growth
- Develop well targeted strategies and sales plans
- Create a superior team through talent recruitment / hiring, performance management and motivational techniques. Provide coaching and training techniques to help team maximize their success.
- Lead variety of training sessions on a monthly basis, this could range from small group to large group presentations and development sessions
- Lead pitch development process
- Ensure effective prospecting, up/cross selling, pipeline development
- Partner closely with marketing team in creating merchandising programs and campaigns
- Become a product and market expert and a customer advocate.
- Minimum 10-15 years- work experience in Inside sales role of which last 5 years must have managed team of at least 20 or more team members.
- Bachelors/Engineering degree. MBA is a preferred.
- Must have BD experience generating leads & demands for at least one of the markets of interest ASEAN, ANZ, Europe or North America. Must be prepared to work hours as per their target markets.
- Must have remotely managed sales cycle for large enterprise deals exceeding US100K in CRM, ERP, Cloud solution, CEM sales etc.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodology with excellent closing and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies.
- Must be seasoned BD professional having knowledge and experience to qualify accounts and opportunities, presenting corporate profile, carry out remote discovery sessions, work with presales team for solutioning, present solutions and manage overall remote sales cycle.
- Strong target account and contact profiling. Ability to develop & sustain relationships with target remotely via phone, email & other alternate channels
- Ability to understand online metrics and analytics, and communicate ROI.
- A strong understanding of business practices and industry trends.
- Ability to effectively manage a budget.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Strong cold calling skills. Ability to communicate effectively and influence others.
- Preferably technical and solution knowledge, experience with Unified Communication (UC), Collaboration, VoIP, Contact Centre (IVR & CTI).
- Working experience in BFSI, Healthcare, Travel & Hospitality, Telecom, BPO.
- High adaptability, willingness to acquire new skills/ product knowledge.
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented.
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation.
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- LinkedIn experience, CRM including Outbound Dialer and Email Marketing tools.