VP Corporate Finance at Prime Focus Limited
Views:1173 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Prime Focus - Analyst - Finance (0-2 yrs)
- DNEG is a premium digital content solutions company, providing high quality CGI work on the most premium web series, long form and short form content to the largest global media conglomerates such as Disney, Warner, Fox, etc.
- We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Analyst who is willing to get his / her hands dirty in understanding the nuts and bolts of our businesses.
- The centralised Corporate Finance team is responsible for group Debt raising, M&A, Equity and managing Investor Relations.
- The role involves supporting the Corporate Finance team, focused on fund raising and related activities largely through banks & finance lease companies in India and overseas.
Key role requirements :
- Preparing CMA excel based financial projections for the various businesses, preparation of quarterly Board presentations, maintaining Bank KYCs, working with banks on annual renewals and monthly data support and preparation of information memorandums and investor presentations. It is a support function role - will involve interacting with the lender teams and maintaining of data and analytical support for the CFO's office.
- The role will report into the Head of Corporate Finance and will be based in Mumbai.
- Key skills required include proficiency in Excel & Powerpoint and deep understanding and working knowledge of reading Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- It is an individual contributor role with on the job training. The role will also require assisting in preparation of MIS & budgeting and hence track actual performance against the budgets.
Qualification required - Ideally an MBA and CFA.