HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:168 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Pricing Specialist - Commercial Finance - Automobile (6-14 yrs)
A Pricing Analyst position provides direct business support. This involves understanding the customer programs and acting as a financial representative to the Business leaders and Senior Sales personnel to assist in growing and protecting the customer base and increasing profitability.
- Conduct margin analysis/ complex financial analysis recommend pricing strategies, inventive programs, contract administration, compliance and other key support analytics for assessing new and existing business opportunities.
- Work and co-ordinate with the commercial finance lead on various deals and pricing projects related to program development, guideline development and for Pricing standardization/optimization.
- Review and approve quotations/rebate/CN and support monthly accrual/provisions.
- Work on driving standardization, maintaining and updating standard price list by customers periodically.
- Support to drive Value pricing, track the pricing and Gross Margin Improvement projects. Work toward delivering a Value Pricing/GMI of X% of Customer revenue aligned to NW Annual Plan.
- Work in collaboration with cross functional teams Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Engineering to increase performance effectiveness.
- Co-ordinating and implementing ad-hoc/annual price adjustments for direct customers/Intermediaries.
- Co-ordinating contract renewal including communications and publication of Pricing. Implement annual price plan, assist in developing and executing appropriate action plan to reach the pre-defined goals.
- Provide support, ad hoc reporting and analysis to internal and external customers
- Drive process improvement and best practices within international shared Finance teams
- Finance Representative for multiple cost savings projects
- Additional project work as-needed
- Strong analytical aptitude and organizational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Must demonstrate overall business acumen and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Advanced spreadsheet, graphics (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and financial systems skills
- Result oriented; proactive; and possesses a high level of integrity