Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:123 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Pricing Role - Health Insurance (5-8 yrs)
Join the high flyer's club
Powered by digital innovation, the company
is disrupting and rejigging the insurance space. We are India's rst and only all-digital Insurtech product company, and after planting our feet rmly on the ground we are looking for talent to help us y.
Why should you join us?
Let's cut to the chase. We are changing the rules of the game and giving it quite a facelift, wouldn't you like to be a part of this evolution? Besides, we are also 'Great Place to Work' certi ed and consistently feature on Linkedin's list of top startups. Currently 700 strong, we are growing at an unstoppable pace and would love for you to join the force.
Still thinking? Here's why you should not:
We are a unicorn backed by a slate of marquee investors including Binny Bansal, Amazon, Ascent capital, Accel, SAIF, Catamaran, General Atlantic and Multiples. FY22 will be our fourth year of operations, and on the back of a steep growth trajectory the past 2 years, we are expecting strong financial growth.
Our products have reached ~75M unique users and we are associated with some of the bigwigs of the digital ecosystem such as Amazon, Ola, RedBus, Oyo, Lendingkart, ZestMoney, GOMMT group etc.
But numbers aren't the only thing that drive us. The company invests in its workforce and is deeply committed to employee wellbeing and health. A vibrant, value led and employee- rst organization, we strive to create a workspace where sky is the limit for colleagues from diverse backgrounds. The best part about working at the company (besides generous perks and great people) is that you'll be a part of a culture that's welcoming, supportive, and non-toxic.
What you will do :
- Be responsible for underwriting, pricing, product and portfolio management for the Health vertical
- Lead the product and pro tability management levers across the Health vertical.
- Anchor the discussion on management of product, pricing, underwriting, claims, fraud management etc which impact the pro tability
- Design, price, le and manage Retail Health products. Underwrite and price Group Health insurance accounts.
- Be an integral part of the product, sales and underwriting strategy teamof the Health Vertical
- Work closely with product, technology and analytics teams to build platforms for underwriting and portfolio analytics
- Lead a team of actuaries, underwriters, product managers and analysts for end-to-end management of day-to-day operations
Who we are looking for :
- Sharp analytical mind, who enjoys thinking on their feet and devising innovative solutions to complex insurance product design and pricing problems
- Experience in Health Insurance actuarial products, pricing and portfolio management
- Successful leadership and people management experience
- 8+ years of experience in insurance, broker, consulting or reinsurance rms
- Above average educational background
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to lead the design and management of innovative ecosystem-embedded and contextual insurance products for new age internet companies
- Tremendously impactful role that provides an opportunity to grow and be part of Acko's leadership team for Health business
- Convenient work location in HSR layout, Bangalore with a smart, inclusive team of experienced colleagues from world class organizations such as Google, Yahoo, Boston Consulting Group and Coca-Cola that are working alongside a young, dynamic product and technology team
- Competitive salary, bonus and equity participation in a company that is growing quickly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.