HR Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:152 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Pricing & Commercial Deal Architect - IT/Telecom (2-16 yrs)
Major Activities :
1. Responsible for the Commercial/Financial build of major sales opportunities. The ability to compile a business case and make suitable recommendation, including cost / benefit analysis (ROI, NPV, IRR and non-financial benefits), key performance indicators and risk analysis. Preparation of business case for the review and approval at senior level.
2. Conversant with financial accounting practices, such as taxation, balance sheet and overhead treatments. The ability to manage high value financial contracts and to be able to assess changes potentially impacting the underlying business case. Awareness of commercial and legal risks and consequences.
3. The ability to undertake negotiations and discussions with the internal teams, customers in-order to reach a Win-Win position.
4. Experience of Enterprise Data,Voice & Managed services desirable but not a restriction for a candidate with strong learning skills demonstrated in past career.
5. Be able to articulate, negotiate and develop complex contract mechanisms, such as arbitration, dispute resolution, due diligence and contract termination with support from Legal and other functions.
6. Work with bid manager & Contract Manager in tracking opportunity costs, budgeting and forecasting exercises.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.