Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:19152 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Pricing Analyst - SKU Management & Governance - IT (1-5 yrs)
Pricing SKU Management and Governance Analyst - (India Based)
We are looking for a passionate Pricing SKU Management and Governance Analyst that would help us managing our SKU process and documentation. The successful candidate will help us partnering and consulting with our internal business stakeholders with SKU-related matters.
Job Duties and responsibilities
- SKU Management and Governance: The successful candidate will be supervising our master SKU list and product object field values on a regular basis. This will include defining workflows, documents and tools creation towards a comprehensive SKU creation, deletion and new product planning workflow. Participation in meetings with major business stakeholders (i.e. finance, products, sales, marketing) will be required as part of this process.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role the candidate will have to understand CPQ pricing and how it is implemented, use that knowledge to maintain documentation of pricing rules, objects and pricing related SalesForce objects.
- Test Management: The responsibilities for this role will include the maintenance, management and execution of our test scenarios during structural pricing changes in CPQ. This will include the definition of high frequency test cases, complexity levels, expected result and management of the tests execution. This will require hands-on work on running and managing tests.
- Analysis: The analyst responsibilities will also include ad-hoc analytical tasks in order to support our SKU management needs.
- Experience in coordination and governance with a large number of stakeholders and Good working knowledge of Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables)
- Prior experience working experience Steelbrick CPQ is preferred but not required. Knowledge of pricing specific topics within Steelbrick CPQs (price books, currency conversion, pricing methods) is optional.
- Previous hands-on experience with test cases creation and actual testing of Steelbrick CPQ configurations, based on business requirements is also a must.
- Previous experience is SalesForce is a must
- Attention to details is required in this role
- Ability to quickly grasp business needs
- BS in Finance, Computer Science, Information Management or business. MBA is desirable
- Demonstrated strong working experience with Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc).
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent written / oral communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.