Senior Recruiter at ANSR
Views:652 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Pricing Analyst - Retail/Auto/Finance Industry (0-1 yrs)
Candidate should be from a reputed institute with excellent business analytics and inter personal skills. The role will provide the global exposure to the pricing functionality in retail automotive business at a thriving company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enable data driven business decisions by generating insights from the data to execute the right pricing decisions across multiple channels and discover opportunities of optimizing the pricing strategies
- Acquire data from multiple data sources to make effective decisions on individual prices or at different levels of aggregation. Should have skills to apply logical analytical thoughts to address business issues.
- Should be a quick learner to understand simple and complex pricing policies and procedures, to ensure all information is entered accurately and completely
- Ability to comprehend the business requirements and formulate the simple mathematical models to develop the solutions for retail pricing business
- Work collaboratively with the multiple teams e.g. IT, data governance, merchandise, finance etc.in a global environment to validate and execute against pricing requests without errors
- Should be a result oriented problem solver who can collaborate across teams and functions to find solutions to any technical or functional problems.
- Should develop a good understanding of the existing data and technology landscape and should be able to design basic analytics solutions for various business requirements in pricing. Requirements
- MBA or Engineering Graduate/ Masters in Mathematics/Computer Science/Industrial Engineering/Finance from a reputed institution with good academic record.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills with the ability to work in cross functional multicultural global teams.
- Excellent data analytical skills and ability to formulate the problem from various business scenarios
- Ideal candidate should be someone who is a quick learner and can go beyond the routine work type to generate solutions for various business problems.
- Excellent understanding of complex system architecture, components and requirements
- Advance analytics skills with the ability to develop basic mathematical models like regression, clustering, optimization etc. using python/R or any other similar analytical tools.
- Experience/knowledge of Retail/Auto/Finance/Auto industry will be added advantage.
- Exposure/Skill in working with databases [SQL & PL SQL], AWS etc.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access) required, as well as an ability to learn company systems and tools as needed.
- Exposure to cloud technologies (e.g. Azure/AWS), visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI), Automation using VBA will be desirable