Pretr - Product Manager (4-5 yrs)
Who are we?
PRETR (Product of Ambab)
Pretr is a venture backed start-up based out of Mumbai. Born out of Ambab a Mumbai based product incubator,Pretr is an engineering company who happen to sell fashion. At Pretr we are revolutionizing the way people shop. We believe people don't buy online because it's convenient but because the alternate is inconvenient.Pretr uses Internet, technology and intelligence to complement retail and not compete. We are Pretr and we are democratizing Retail! If you think you have it to build it come join us in our endeavor to disrupt this trillion dollar space forever.
Product URL:http://www.pretr.com/ | Android App: http://bit.ly/PretrAndroid
What is this position about?
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 4 + years
As a Product Manager, you must possess a unique blend of business and technology; a vision, and a continuous drive to make that vision a reality. You build products from existing ideas, and help develop new ideas. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding what drives the most valuable outcomes for our users and being their strongest advocate alongside a team from Engineering, Design, Sales, Marketing and Merchandising
What will you do?
- Defining and driving the product roadmap and be part of product strategy formulation, execution and review
- Own product development to deliver delightful product experience to the consumers by ensuring good usability, providing efficient algorithms, effective functional solutions/flows
- Ensuring detailed requirement documentation, flow diagrams, wireframes etc. & closely work design team for UI & user experience and with QA team for detailed test cases
- Ensuring business sign-offs, smooth go-live & working closely with the support team for post go-live issue resolution
- Define success metrics for product features and analyze product performance basis these metrics
- Constantly monitoring analytics and presenting data driven solutions for various Product features to the stakeholders
- Feed all the stakeholders with analytics data on a timely basis for user behavior & help them make informed decisions
- Responsible for user experience on-site & on other channels and ensuring reduction in dropouts
- Working closely with all business verticals for various product requirements
- Visit retail, ecommerce, mobile and technology events/expos/ conferences to stay up-to-date with industry happenings
What do we look for:
- Currently working in eCommerce industries
- Having knowledge in IT background
- BE/B-Tech/BS or MBA from reputed top-tier colleagues or have equivalent relevant work experience
- At least, 2 years of product management experience in web/mobile
- An relentless problem solver and tougher the problem gets, you enjoy even more
- You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement executing it and monitoring its success along the way
- You get restless if you don't track market trends, perform market research for gap analysis & competitor analysis
- Exceptional number crunching, analytical skills and competent soft skills
Moreover, it's great if you are?
- Well verse with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies and best practices
- Carrying understanding of lifestyle retail industry in India
- Skilled at making right decisions during on the move situations
What do you get?
- Competitive Salaries
- Challenging Opportunities
- Flexible Working Hours
- Startup Office Environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.