HR Head Retail at Prestige Group - Forum Malls
Views:2592 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Prestige Group - Manager/Senior Manager/Head - Corporate Events - Forum Malls (10-15 yrs)
Position Title : Manager / Sr Manager - Events (Corporate)
Country/City/ Department : Bangalore/Prestige Poseidon (Corporate)
Experience : 10-15 Years
Industry : Event Management
Minimum Qualification : MBA in Marketing
About Prestige Retail Ventures Ltd :
Prestige has been a first mover in the mall business, and today the - Forum- is a household name.
Ten years from where we started, we are ready to reinvent the way malls are designed. Today, Forum malls create a space where the modern Indian consumer's needs for shopping, fun, recreation, intellectual stimulation and entertainment are met in a single universe. For people who cherish their homes, and excel at the work place - here is the third place - Forum. Where you are ready to experience different dimensions to life, cultivate new interests, make new friends and shop for a new wardrobe; where fitness, creative exploration, culinary adventures and imaginative journeys await you. At the Forum you are at the epicenter, the most happening place in the city. You are a part of the circle.
And the circle, which is the foundation of the new Forum logo, is an invitation to come and experience the third place.
Welcome to Forum, by Prestige
Vibrant, stimulating and inclusive - the Forum is a hub of activity, where the latest talent, the top brands and a range of exciting experiences are ready to stimulate every one of your senses. Come alive in this highly charged, energetic atmosphere, where your interests are cultivated, you gain new confidence in the way you look and feel, and there is entertainment all year round!
1. Develop, spearhead and implement overall strategic marketing plans that address issues in the marketing and communications for all our retail malls.
- Subsequently develop and implement an annual, strategic, special events calendar that ensures the efforts and resources are utilized in a manner that provides the greatest return to the department.
2. Budgeting, managing and administering the income and expenses budgets.
- Monitor the income, and control the expenses for the entire department.
- Manage and administer the expenses budget and ensure that Marcom expenses are duly controlled within the approved budget.
3. Integrate marketing communications activities via professionally use of the knowledge in various disciplines, i.e. media, advertising, public relations
- Develop and implement communications and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to the public.
- Develop and maintain a strong and productive relationship with both print and electronic media.
- Manage the use of external resources e.g. advertising agencies, printers, etc. to produce quality promotional materials.
- Act as the primary liaison with outside vendors, public relations agencies and identify media outlets for company press releases.
- Direct market research activities to keep abreast of the latest developments in the industry, evaluate Marcom activities and make adjustments to enhance effectiveness of activities.
4. Plan and organize events and promotions in the mall.
- Plan, execute and co-ordinate a variety of marketing, promotion and thematic events etc. to enhance the shoppers- traffic to the mall.
- Decide and manage the budget allocation for the events and activities.
- Ensure that all events held are planned and organized in a professional manner.
- Conduct reviews after the events and make recommendations for any improvement plans.
5. Event Analysis
- Analyze if all the Marcom activations pre event and post event.
- Do the cost benefit analysis for all the promotions.
- Budget comparison for all the malls before and after Marcom activations.
- Data collation and analytics for all the Marcom initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.