President/Senior President - India Head - Healthcare BPO (18-22 yrs)
Role & Designation
President / Sr. President - India Head
Reporting to role & Designation
Chief Operating Officer - Executive President
- Lead Revenue Cycle operations and continuous improvement initiatives- project initiatives could be technology integration, digital transformation, cost optimization, customer additions etc.
- Participate in organizations strategy development as a thought leader and content expert sharing best practices, optimizing performance, and leading the transformation
- Execute and improve organizations operating model.
- Act as a change agent to help establish common goals and create alliances across hospital organization to optimize success
- Good experience in US Healthcare Provider domain with experience in running P&L and sustain double digit EBITDA.
- Partner with Customer Executives, Customer Integration team, and other individuals through the organization to align operational objectives
- Bachelor's OR Post graduation in Science/ Arts/ Engineering is a must.
- Candidates from India's & Global leading B- Schools and Technical institutes with operational experience can apply.
- 18 to 22 years of Operational experience with 15 + years in Revenue Cycle.
- Steadily advancing leadership roles and a proven track record of success is an advantage.
- Strategic vision across operational excellence & New Business Growth through structured business development activities.
- Strong understanding of Revenue Cycle Operations.
- Sensitive towards VOC & Customer Satisfaction through governance and timely detection and prevention of issues hindering alignment with organizations business objectives.
Other key Attributes:
- Tenacity /Grit - This role will require getting deep into details and personally driving results in amongst the many challenge the job may throw at you.
- Analytical Skills- Understanding of Excel /Access and/or simple SQL are a plus. More important is mathematical / analytical aptitude, ability to translate operational concepts into measurable results, and vice versa.
- Leadership Skills- Strong communications and leadership skills, while acting as a role model and coaching team members in organizations core values.
- Change Management - The ability to help counterparts through difficult transitions to a new process, workflow, or situation.
- Interpersonal Skills- The ability to establish oneself as a peer and trusted partner for our client counterparts.
- Motivation / Drive - Successful candidates will be the quintessential self-starter and have a desire for continuous learning. Going beyond what is asked to take on new challenges and create innovative solutions is critical to success.
- Cross functional experience is a must, ability to work with Finance, HR, General Administration etc.
- Leading multi locational Global teams is a must.