President - Sales & Marketing - Pharma (20-29 yrs)
President - Sales & Marketing - Pharma
- Scan & analyse the IPM in terms of various therapies, customer segments and the dynamics affecting the market in the medium to long term
- Recommend various alternate approaches in addressing the market in terms of entry into various therapy brackets speciality segments for better evolution index in line with the vision for the division / organisation and get approvals of senior leadership team
- Prepare and Deploy effective Marketing Mix for the business and implement the same
- Deliver and deploy high quality project leads through superior marketing strategies & tactics
- Share inputs to design appropriate Marketing Strategies for the division as a whole and the various therapy segments with periodical focus with an objective of better evolution index for each brand franchise / therapy
- Sustain the focus on performance of well established brand equities through effective strategies and successful launch of line extensions
- Develop aggressive growth paths for secondary brands with an objective of achieving market leadership in various therapy segments whilst hiving off low contributors with low GC.
- Deploy effective pricing strategies for improving the GC / Profitability of each brand franchise.
- Manage the entire portfolio at various lifecycle stages of BCG matrix .
- Deploy effective customer segmentation and product differentiation strategies .
- Planning marketing activities and campaigns in conjunction with company's growth plan and working out strategies to execute the plan.
- Ability to handle high volume business and big team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.