Assistant Manager Recruitment at Omam Consultants
Views:576 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
President - Sales & Marketing - Luxury Real Estate (18-25 yrs)
- Good understanding of the Luxury Real estate landscape and can manage Multi stake holder in a complex organisational matrix.
- MBA from a reputed Tier 1/ Tier 2 university (IIMs, XLRI, MDI, SPJain etc).
- Has demonstrated high Analytical skills & is known to make data-driven decisions.
- Continuously monitor internal/external trends and keep a close eye on competition in the marketplace.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Combine entrepreneurial drive with business-management skills to drive gains in revenue, market share and profit performance.
- Communicate a clear, strategic sales vision, effectively training and coaching both veteran and junior sales team members.
- Cultivate excellent relationships with new prospects and existing customers.
- Turn around lagging operations and prepare companies for fast growth and profitability.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for managing Business P&L and will be developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
-He / She will be responsible for hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
-Lead a large Team of Sales, Marketing & CRM.
- Driving profit, revenue and growth and end to end solutions for all the stakeholders, by owning and running the operations efficiently.
- Seasoned operational and admin professional, responsible for bringing in customer-centric thought in operations & services.
- Responsible for delivering top-line and bottom-line growth, considering cost impacts.
- Increasing the customer-base using business development activities and strategize expansion to different verticals.