Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:2966 Applications:600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:222
President - P&L - Textile Fabric Business Unit (20-28 yrs)
President Textile (Fabric)
Reports to CEO
- Heading the profit and loss of the complete Textile Fabric business unit.
- Lead the formulation of strategies related to marketing, business expansion and new product development in collaboration with the Marketing team and extensively support the team with the identification and development of new business opportunities initiatives.
- Act as an intermediary between the Marketing, Merchandising and PPC teams to ensure effective internal coordination and efficient production planning; constantly monitor order status, review progress on production schedules and develop effective solutions to ensure adherence to customer commitments.
- Continuously scan the environment to gather intelligence on industry trends, competitor information and customers' existing and future needs, and provide customers with effective product support and services.
- Guide the preparation of annual capital budgets and revenue targets for the business, proposals for capital expenditure and operational expenditure investments including infrastructure and manpower augmentation, outsourcing and quality management projects to upgrade plant facilities and obtain leadership buy-in for the same.
- Oversee the smooth operation of plant and machinery at the plant; identify and implement process improvement initiatives to reduce operational costs; deploy total quality management systems, streamlining manufacturing processes and producing quality goods to drive customer satisfaction through superior delivery at optimal costs.
- Oversee the process of identification and selection of new vendors in the market for procurement of materials; promote effective working relations with suppliers by establishing and maintaining equitable and mutually profitable relationships across a broad variety of suppliers' markets, countries and capabilities.
- Provide thought leadership and direction to organization including building organization culture, establishing measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with business goals, handling performance appraisals of subordinates, playing an active role in hiring and developing subordinates and providing suggestions for superior employee experience and retention of critical employees across the team.