Talent Acquisition at Executive Search
Views:484 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
President - New Initiatives - Chemicals (15-25 yrs)
- Responsible for a gamut of functions including Manufacturing, Sales, Operations, Supply Chain and Customer Engagement among others.
- Turned around a key customer relationship in global market through extensive engagement, discussion, price renegotiation and product re-engineering initiative.
- Developed alternate supply source, tweaked Product specification in coordination with the customers to facilitate incorporation of outsourced product, gained stakeholders buy-in and communicated extensively with customers for order phasing
- Evaluate and explore emerging technologies / threat to current business.
- Involved in strategic decision for acquisition/ partnering the technology licenses.
- Oversee the planning , execution and successful completion of green field projects and brownfield projects.
- Work with cross functional teams to manage project timelines and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master's degree or MBA is preferred.
- Proven leadership experience in the chemical industry, including senior management roles with a track record of successful project management.
- In-depth knowledge of chemical manufacturing processes, technologies, and industry trends.
- Strong financial acumen and experience in budgeting and financial analysis
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and provide strategic insights
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements in the chemical industry
- Strong network and relationships within the chemical industry is advantageous
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.