Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1999 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
President - Investment Banking (8-12 yrs)
The role will include but not limited to the following :
- Prepare a road map for investment banking activities;
- Development of various financial models to value debt and equity for mergers and acquisitions and capital raising transactions;
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of live transactions;
- Interpretation and analysis of financial statements, annual reports; management presentation and business plan;
- Provide penetration and reach in the investment banking;
- Proficiency in providing alternative solutions and structuring of deals;
- Experience in raising capital through equity financing
- Experience of selling equity to Angel Investors, VCs or hedge funds;
- Develop recommendations for product offering, private equity transactions, mergers & acquisitions and valuation.
- Ability to originate deals and provide end to end solutions
Qualification : PGDM/MBA(Finance);
Experience : At least 8-10 years experience in a senior position of investment banking with major focus on corporate M&A/Private Equity or any other investment finance banking environment;
Key Competencies :
- Extraordinary professional network within HNI and Corporate group;
- Excellent client and service orientation as well as extraordinary interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated individual with good business understanding.
- Should demonstrate commitment to organisational growth;
- Sound knowledge of emerging trends/sectors/ at a domestic and global level;
- Should possess effective communication skills;
- A deep understanding of Corporate M&A/Private Equity or any other investment finance banking is a must;
- Should have an entrepreneurial outlook to drive the position;
- A proactive approach to organisational issues with ability to multi-task, communicate with all level of management, develop team/s and work in a fast paced environment in a time-bound manner.
- Should have ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Should have ability to provide required leadership to his team to achieve corporate goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.