Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1525 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
President - Investment Banking (8-12 yrs)
The role will include but not limited to the following :
- Prepare a road map for investment banking activities;
- Development of various financial models to value debt and equity for mergers and acquisitions and capital raising transactions;
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of live transactions;
- Interpretation and analysis of financial statements, annual reports; management presentation and business plan;
- Provide penetration and reach in the investment banking;
- Proficiency in providing alternative solutions and structuring of deals;
- Experience in raising capital through equity financing
- Experience of selling equity to Angel Investors, VCs or hedge funds;
- Develop recommendations for product offering, private equity transactions, mergers & acquisitions and valuation.
- Ability to originate deals and provide end to end solutions
Qualification : PGDM/MBA(Finance);
Experience : At least 8-10 years experience in a senior position of investment banking with major focus on corporate M&A/Private Equity or any other investment finance banking environment;
Key Competencies :
- Extraordinary professional network within HNI and Corporate group;
- Excellent client and service orientation as well as extraordinary interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated individual with good business understanding.
- Should demonstrate commitment to organisational growth;
- Sound knowledge of emerging trends/sectors/ at a domestic and global level;
- Should possess effective communication skills;
- A deep understanding of Corporate M&A/Private Equity or any other investment finance banking is a must;
- Should have an entrepreneurial outlook to drive the position;
- A proactive approach to organisational issues with ability to multi-task, communicate with all level of management, develop team/s and work in a fast paced environment in a time-bound manner.
- Should have ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Should have ability to provide required leadership to his team to achieve corporate goals.