President - Debt Syndication - Asset Reconstruction Firm (15-20 yrs)
A leading Mumbai based Financial Services Company providing a range of specialized services to business houses, corporates across wide range of industry sectors. Associated with companies across all stages of its growth cycle by advising a mix of need-based options such as structured lending, fund raising, restructuring etc. and focused on key businesses such as Investment banking, Corporate Advisory & Stressed Asset Resolution.
We are looking for an experienced professional at the Senior Management Leadership Level.
Job-Title: President - Debt Syndication
Job Description: The role will include but not limited to the following:
- Formulation of Debt syndication strategy and responsible for revenue generation and profitability of debt syndication business.
- Sourcing clients for debt funding requirements and advising them on appropriate structures suitable for their business.
- Preparation of Credit Appraisal Notes, Information Memorandum and any other documents or information that may be required by lenders / investors to ensure successful deal closure.
- Establish relationships with Banks, NBFCs, Venture capital funds, Investors, etc. for successful fund raising.
- General insight into working of various industry segments and their special needs.
- Advisory for Resolution of stressed assets
Qualification: CA/ MBA(Finance);
Experience: At least 10-12 years in a leadership role handling Loan Syndication and Corporate structuring. Any work experience on DCM desk shall be an added advantage.
Age: Not more than 45 years (can be relaxed in deserving cases).
- Self-motivated individual with good business understanding. Should demonstrate commitment to organizational growth;
- Should possess effective communication skills;
- A deep understanding of Corporate Credit and Project Finance with ability to structure deals is a must;
- A proactive approach to organisational issues with ability to multi-task, communicate with all level of management, develop team/s and work in a fast-paced environment in a time-bound manner.
- Should have ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Should have ability to provide required leadership to his team to achieve corporate goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.