Talent Acquisition at Gionik Human Capital Solutions
Views:1878 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
President/Chief Operations Officer - BPO/ITES (20-30 yrs)
The person will occupy the role of a President or COO, (could be a CEO if of that seniority and caliber) under the active governance of a Non Exec Chairman.
- A proven business leader with a number of years of P&L responsibility
- An interest in a social enterprise with some evidence of interest in social causes, even if person may have never worked in this space.
- Familiarity with IT/ITES industry would be an advantage, but not essential as long as business leadership capabilities are evident
- Business Development skills necessary. Familiarity with the US as a geography would be good in terms of BD, but not essential
- Position will be Bangalore based, but will involve a lot of travel to rural centres.
- Rolling up sleeves, doer- would be a necessary quality.