Principal Talent Advisor at Talent Acceleration Corridor
Views:3931 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Presales Specialist - Banking/Enterprise/SSC/E&U Vertical - IT (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for experienced and passionate pre-sales professionals for one of our IT MNC clients to work in alignment with sales team for meeting business targets & revenues.
What our client is looking for:
- Proven and demonstrated success in pre sales of software solutions
- Proficiency in analyzing the customer's business, applications and converting the business needs into viable technical solutions
- Relevant industry experience primarily in any of Banking/Enterprise/SSC/E&U Verticals
- Engineering Graduates along with MBA (60% or above throughout) having 3-7 years of experience in Presales or as Business Analyst in IT Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skill, negotiation, presentation and business acumen
- Good Techno functional consultant with a passion to work with products and solutions
- Having worked on products and solutions, giving and making demos/PoCs
- Techno functional skills
- Extrovert, team player, self-starter and proactive
To be successful in the role, you need
- A keen interest towards a pre-sales role, responsibility and challenges that comes with it. He / she should be a well-organized, confident, self-motivated, team player, resourceful, responsive, dependable, creative and innovative professional
- A good understanding of any ECM and BPM product
- Flair of working on products and solutions
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively looking for creative ways to position solutions by incorporating specific industry/domain expertise and business/functional knowledge
- Working closely with sales team to provide clarifications and answers to customer queries requiring deep product expertise on timely manner
- Carrying out Proof of Concepts to demonstrate how solutions could meet customer requirements and deliver values
- Ensure compliance to System and Processes such as legal & commercial terms, Proposals, RFPs, RFIs, BOM etc.
- Giving demos of products and solutions and creating proof of concepts
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of products and similar competitive products to effectively compares/competes.
Please note, In Delhi, we have 2 different requirement:
For US region:
1. Working hours - As per US shift
2. ERP/BPM/ECM exp. is must
3. Domain - Enterprise
For Africa/Middle East region:
1. BFSI exp. is must
In Chennai/Mumbai/Bangalore, domain exp. in Banking/enterprise is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.