Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:123 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Presales Solutions Role - FinTech (5-8 yrs)
Role is with a Leading Fin-tech Group based at Mumbai.
Reporting to : Director Pre-Sales - India & SEA
Work Experience & Education:
- Total Experience - 5 - 8 years in a similar role
- SaaS Sales Presales / Technical Consulting / Solutioning Experience (Mandatory)
- Requirement Gathering Experience (Mandatory)
- BFSI Industry Experience (Mandatory) / Fintech Experience (Preferred)
- B.Tech / MBA from Tier 1 Institutes
- SaaS Product Technical Knowledge (Mandatory)
- KYC Compliance understanding (Preferred)
- MS Office skills (Mandatory)
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills (Mandatory)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills (Mandatory)
- Sales Skills & Strategic Thinking (Mandatory)
- Customer Focus (Mandatory)
- Bias for Action (Mandatory)
- Collaborative Attitude (Mandatory)
- A candidate who is passionate about Sales and strives to solve customer problems, has a knack for understanding Technology and pitch products solution's to prospective & existing clientele.
- You will possess excellent communication skills & domain expertise which will add value to the consultative sales process & enable sales outcome.
- Sales Enablement through Lead Qualification, Identification of Cross / Upsell opportunities, Product Positioning and assisting Sales in Technical and Scope Closure for prospective clients.
- Delivering Impactful Presentations and Product Demonstrations to the key decision makers from various teams within the client's organization.
- Creating Proposal, RFP Responses and providing timely and mature answers to the Techno-functional queries raised by the prospective clients.
- Managing client expectations in terms of the engagement deliverables, efforts, timelines and product customizations etc.
- Training internal teams on the Product, Compliance and Technology.
- Gathering market insights and product feedback and frequently updating the Product teams on the new product requirements.