Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:183 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Presales/Solutioning Role - Solution Design/RFP - Media/CPG/Retail/Utilities/Manufacturing Domain - BPO (11-24 yrs)
BPO hiring Opening for Presales and Solution Consulting role in multiple domains like Telecom, Media, Energy & Utility, Retail/cpg for one of the renowned organisation.
Min exp-11 yrs-24 yrs
Indusries preferred only BPO and ITES
Looking for NON Technical Solution experience
Locations are many.
Multiple levels are open
CTC can go upto 42 LPA total.
Below is the detailed description
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responding to RFx / Bid
- Creation of pro-active proposals for clients in discussion with sales teams
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities et al) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- Managing client visits at centers during lead to closure cycle
- The role will require acquiring thorough knowledge of capability and credentials in DOP and the existing solutions and offerings in this space.
- Act as a custodian of all go to market (GTM) decks and offerings in the BPO space.
- Understanding and translating buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other groups
- Aligning final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
Commercial and Financial Responsibilities
- Preparing the BD spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Understanding and clearly defining the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, Solution Management (if applicable) and to deliver the defined scope of services and contacts
- Working with internal teams and client representatives to create agreeable terms for documents such as MSA, NDA etc as part of SL offering
- Ensuring legal, environment and other compliance as applicable in collaboration with the Legal, IMG, FMG and other support teams w.r.t the Service Line offering
- Working on case studies to be published to the external world
- Creating collaterals, account dockets etc that can be reused by the team
- Creating standardized templates for replicating across RFPs