Senior Consultant at First Call HR Resource
Views:7766 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Presales & Solutioning Role - SCM/Sourcing/Procurement Domain - BPO (10-22 yrs)
Hiring for Presales & Solutioning professional in Chennai/Pune location.
Domain : SCM, Sourcing and Procurement
Min experience: 10 yrs
CTC: upto 25-30 LPA
Job Description :
Key Roles & responsibilities :
- Creating winning proposals- Respond to RFP- s, RFQ's and proactive bids while working closely with all teams to develop the win strategy, competitor evaluation and creating differentiated value propositions.
- Bid Management - Create and execute bid-plan. Co-ordinate with Finance, Legal, Service Delivery, Transition and Technology teams for content development on pricing, transition plan, tools and technology proposals and effort estimates.
- Responding to RFI's and capability questionnaires - Articulate responses to a request for information to showcase company capabilities and strengths in the specific domain.
- Pipeline Generation: Identify new opportunities in new as well as existing clients using a combination of GTM initiatives like pro-active outreach to prospects (Demand Generation), engaging with Analysts and Advisors, leveraging existing relationships, etc.
- Knowledge & Content Management: Prepare collaterals - brochures, fliers, case-studies, presentations and reusable content for solution walkthroughs and sales pitches
- Capability demonstrations: Manage client visits by coordinating with various teams and create a strong brand image. Create collaterals and decks for client presentations
- Due-diligence: Participate in on-site due-diligence and transition analysis activities to validate solution and make changes as required and work through BAFO and contract negotiation till closure
- Planning & Reporting- Building sales plans and then subsequent pipeline & lead tracking & reporting. The team members will also be expected to share periodic analysis and assessment of the pipeline activity and share insights into successes & failures.
- Thought Leadership: Work proactively in understanding the changes in the TTH industry and changing value propositions and create PoV- s, whitepapers and articles working with SMEs
Skills required :
- Good understanding of Pre-sales/Solutions process and activities with at least 2 years of hands-on experience
- Good bid/project management skills - ability to manage multiple bids simultaneously
- Good analytical & research skills; Ability to draw meaningful insights and inferences from data and build an action plan to leverage it for business growth/sales
- Customer orientation - ability to create customized solutions in line with client's needs
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Strong presentation skills
- Display sustained energy and determination to meet challenging deliverables within stringent timelines
- Ability to work independently with diverse & global teams and interact confidently with Senior Leadership
- Interpersonal sensitivity; ability to relate to individuals and develop sustained working relationships is key
Educational Qualification & Experience Required:
- Graduate/Post-Graduate from tier-I institutes with good academic background
- 10-22 years of experience of which 1-2 years of hands-on Pre-sales experience and or Bid-Management (Mandatory)