Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:1314 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Presales/Solutioning Role - Large Deals - Technology Business Unit (14-20 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the largest technologies company.
Exp : 14 - 20 yrs
Note: candidate working in IT company can only apply
Role holder will own responsibility of defining, creating and implementing strategies for securing large deals for Technology BU of company. Large deals are defined as those with a contract value exceeding 100 mil USD. Key responsibility will include acquiring customers, meeting and exceeding TCV/ Order book and increasing conversion ratios. It will also involve either leading the deal from the front and supporting internal teams to present the best possible value propositions.
Role Dimensions of Head of Large Deals - Technology BU:
- The incumbent will establish large deals culture within the Technology segment. He / She should identify key resources within the sales teams under the sub-vertical heads, within Technology and build their capabilities to proactively identify opportunities to bid for large deals.
- He/She should develop a framework for proposal formulation, negotiations and commercial management for large deals. He / She should build in adequate risk structures which are commensurate for bidding and accepting large deals.
- He / She should actively develop network with PE firms and advisors who have a large say in client's technology spending. Through the network of advisors and PE partners, company should get a sneak in into the large deal prospects.
- The incumbent should drive P&L exclusively for the large deals. He should build in the strategy for global large deal resourcing and execution, carry a P&L target and prepare the team for achieving the targets.
- Should have had previous P&L management experience of atleast 50 - 100 mil USD topline preferably in the Technology segment.
- Should have one large annuity deals with ticket size upwards of 100 mil USD.
- He / She should have an overarching ability to manage client's expectations at the CXO levels and internally reach out to BU heads to leverage the technical strengths vesting within BU structure.