Snr Consultant at Globalhunt India Pvt Ltd
Views:4758 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Presales Solution Architect - Telecom (10-15 yrs)
Urgent Opening in Leading Telecom Operator for PreSales - Solution Architect
Position: PreSales Solution Architect
To provide the technical, business development support to circle enterprise sales for integrated solutions using various technology platforms on Fixed line and Mobility Value added services across Voice/Data and Video communications.
Become the technical subject matter expert and thoroughly understand products, features, functions, and benefits
- Provide input to Marketing and HQ on feature development
- Understand customer requirements for wireless networks and explain how products will integrate with current infrastructure, as well as service future needs by assisting the Sales Team as a technical resource for all product related inquires.
- Perform site surveys and provide onsite deployment assistance as needed.
- Ability to act as technical lead in product demonstrations, own all technical inquires and drive prospects to closure.
- Expert knowledge of 802.11 wireless networks, site surveys, requirements gathering, deployment challenges.
- Solid understanding of how Wireless LANs integrate with wired networks, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLAN's, etc.
- Solid understanding of how Wireless LANs integrate with 3rd party applications such as guest management systems
- Understand wireless security methodologies
Necessary Skills and attributes:
- CWNA, CWSP, CWDP, CWAP, CWNE, CCNP Voice and Wireless certifications are desired.
- CWNT/CCIE Voice and Wireless certifications would be ideal.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities. -
- The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple sales assignments and projects of own initiative and as directed sales manager.
- The ability to work independently and determine personal work schedule to be productive.
- Ability to work in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team sales quotas and to complete assignments within established time frames.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client service driven with excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to effectively engage with and present to all levels of management
- Ability to facilitate collaboration with diverse groups/stakeholders
- Team oriented, but able to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Self-directed, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
For further details apply to the Job or call at 8697317405
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.