Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:152 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Presales Role - Risk Intelligence Firm (3-7 yrs)
SHIELD is the world's leading risk intelligence company, empowering online businesses to stop fraud, build trust, and drive growth. Powered by the latest AI technology, SHIELD combines cutting-edge device fingerprinting with its proprietary Global Intelligence Network to detect new and unknown fraud threats in real time. SHIELD offers a range of solutions that span device fingerprinting, enterprise-grade protection, ad fraud prevention, and alternative credit risk intelligence. With offices across the globe and customers on every continent, SHIELD is rapidly
achieving its global mission - to be the shield that enables trust for the world.
We're looking for a passionate and motivated Presales Engineer to partner with our Sales team in engaging prospective clients and ensuring SHIELD is the top vendor of choice. You will be responsible for driving successful business outcomes across a broad set of enterprise customers through your passion for discovery, needs identification, solution design and presentation, solution consulting and sales.
- Partner with the Sales Team to introduce SHIELD's products and solutions to prospects
- Develop an understanding of the prospect's needs and design high-quality presentations that meet their requirements
- Author comprehensive business and technical collateral
- Provide support to the Partner ecosystems in creating a best fit solution for prospects / customers
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations emphasizing on the key values of SHIELD's solution to prospects
- Understand the technical environment, technology landscape, business requirements and evaluation scope
- Be the trusted tech advisor for customers, partners and other teams
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years of Technical Account Management, Sales engineering or Support engineering experience in the B2B enterprise Software / SaaS / payments industry
- Strong customer focus with an ability to manage multiple priorities and perform in a fast- paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate and present technical concepts to both technical and business audience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.