Recruitment at ResourceTree Global Services
Views:107 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Presales Role - Business Development - Analytics (4-10 yrs)
- You will play a fundamental role in achieving our new client acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You will be responsible for ensuring sustained business growth through planning and executing business development activities, primarily value proposition decks and full-blown proposals/RFI/RFP responses, among others.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Preferred >3-5+ years of experience as a Customer Success/Business Development professional preferably working in the analytics/IT services/related industries
- Experience in working with US/Western clients
- Industry experience / exposure to one or more of the following: Manufacturing, Transportation, Logistics, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Engineering, Construction & Real Estate.
- Owning the end-to-end sales cycle for the leads assigned with a target driven approach
- Strong research & analytical skills to understand industry trends and client's business
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to develop scripts/messaging for campaigns across channels - email, LinkedIn, Conference
- Ability to put together high impact decks and presentations/Point of Views
- Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- High levels of commitment, flexibility and motivation to stay focused and win clients after reaching out to a large number of prospects
- Drafting & reviewing of various legal agreements on a best efforts basis including but not limited to Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work/Work Orders (SOW/WO), Teaming Contracts, etc.
- Support in legal due diligence compliances. Ability to review the contracts and turn around responses very quickly.
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Crunchbase, etc. will be an advantage
- Should be able to learn and deliver results quickly
- Strong go-getter attitude and willingness to learn things on the job
- Domain/business consulting experience in manufacturing, supply chain, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Industrial IoT, would be nice-to-have
- High-level solutioning from business/functional standpoint would be nice-to-have
- MBA and B. Tech. from premier institutes