Presales Manager/Solution Architect - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (10-18 yrs)
Industry : Consulting
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Sales Microsoft Dynamics 365
Job Description :
As a Pre-Sales Manager/Solution Architect in Enterprise Solutions for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Consulting practice you'll work closely with US clients and member teams for solutioning and system integration using your skills and knowledge.
Client Details :
A global leading consulting firm with a proven history of delivering across practices. It has teams spread across the globe and is one of the best places to work with. Specialising across multiple industries, its senior employees are industry thought leaders. This role is aligned with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management Consulting practice.
- Conduct Pre-Sales activities related to Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (discovery sessions with prospects, preparation, and delivery of product demonstrations, working with service team on preparation of estimates for software and services for proposals)
- Conduct hand off meetings to transfer knowledge of the client to the implementation team and provide demonstrations in support of marketing activities or go to market strategies.
- Support Microsoft US team and Practice Directors with existing customer sales (provide product demonstrations to existing customers as needed)
- Use their knowledge of business processes and D365 F&O to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives when responding to RFPs and preparing for potential client demos
- Demonstrate ability to maintain and learn Microsoft Dynamics 365 functionality improvements
- Support business methodology growth and documentation improvement
- Work with Microsoft when necessary on Pre-Sales pursuit along with consulting SRDs
- Understand and work with other organisational practices in order drive collective business solutions that best meets the needs of the potential client's requirements
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Microsoft D365 F&O ERP implementations
- A minimum of 5 years experience leading proposal efforts and presales demos in D365
- Experience working with executive leadership teams during sales cycle
- Have owned a sales goal or P&L
- Working knowledge in LCS, VSTS, and Azure platform.
- Must have great presentation skills including using PowerPoint for proposal/demo material
- Solid foundation of Finance and Supply Chain business process areas
- Strong knowledge of recommended ISV's and how to include in crafting a strong end solution for client
- Have Microsoft Certifications or willingness to achieve within first 3 months of onboarding
- Strong experience with helping teams transition from sales to delivery of won projects
- Use of collaboration tools to drive value and quality of design/build and run/maintain services from an offshore team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Job Offer :
- Working with leading clients and teams across the globe and US markets.
- Exciting growth and learning opportunities and gaining wide exposure to consulting.
- Build International sales niche working with C-Suite executives for sales enabelment.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suyash Sharma on +91 124 452 5445.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.