Presales Manager/Sales Operation Manager - Cooperative Marketing/B2B Tech SaaS Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (0-2 yrs)
Fresher/ Tier 1 Colleges - For Leading Cooperative Marketing Firm | B2B Tech SAAS Firm
Our client is the leading Monetization and Hyperlocal Co-Op Marketing platform, helping Marketplaces and Brands across industry verticals to unlock exponential growth trajectories with the proprietary AI-ML-led adtech and martech stacks that can be natively integrated into a brand's or marketplace's ecosystem. It's AI-Driven E- Commerce Marketing Platform Enables Online Businesses around the Globe Get Real and Relevant Customers Rapidly.
Looking for "Pre Sales Manager/ Sales Operation Manager)
Mandatory attributes :
1. Excellent written and verbal communication
2. High degree of excellence in creating decks, spreadsheets and formal business documentation
3. Comfortable with new technologies and concepts, great analytical skills and should be able to get a good understanding of the rapidly changing ecosystem that we operate in
4. Team player
5. Ability to work well within a fast-paced, highly focused and deadline driven environment
Ideal Companies / Colleges :
- 1-3 years of pre-sales / sales operations / sales development experience in SaaS, ITes, Analytics (MuSigma, Fractal analytics etc.), FMCG or Pharma
- A Fresher with undergraduate or postgraduate degree from institutes of repute.(Tier -1)
Role Introduction :
The Pursuit Manager is a key member of the company - Monetize sales team managing processes from preparing initial Request for Information, working on complex Request for Proposals, to preparing pitch presentations, driving client conversations and supporting sales analytics. You will be working with both our US and APAC sales teams along with coordinating with our product marketing, product and client servicing teams to ensure high quality documentation is available for active client pitches.
Scope & Responsibilities :
Sales Support and Enablement:
1. Working with the Product Marketing and Sales teams to create custom decks, documentation, models for client presentations
2. Managing a central updated repository for all sales related collaterals like decks, demos, case studies, recordings, spreadsheets, competition battle cards etc.
3. Coordinating with sales teams to manage schedules
4. Managing client communication and adhering to any requests from the clients during the sales process
5. Working with the different teams to ensure efficiency in the sales process
Sales Analytics :
1. Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel, partnership funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business development team and the CEO.
2. Maintain regular check-ins with the business development team to ensure that our CRM is updated
3. Monitor lead generation and conversion metrics to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan
4. Support the business development team with relevant reports for the weekly / monthly / quarterly business planning and review
Role Requirements :
- 1-3 years of pre-sales / sales operations / sales development experience OR a fresher from institutes of repute. Please refer to the candidate background section for more details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High degree of excellence in creating decks, spreadsheets and formal business documentation.
- Comfortable using CRMs and other sales tools and platforms
- Knowledge of sales best practices and experience in helping to manage sales pipelines
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate with multiple teams
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, highly focused and deadline driven environment
- Comfortable with new technologies and concepts, great analytical skills and should be able to get a good understanding of the rapidly changing ecosystem that we operate in
- Team player
Job Location: Pune (working from office)