Lead - Talent Acquisition - IT at The People Specialists
Views:141 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
PreSales Manager - IT Infrastructure Firm (7-12 yrs)
Urgent Hiring for PreSales Manager
We are looking for Pre Sales Manager for an Australia based IT Infrastructure company
About The Company :
- It is a leading IT infrastructure services provider offering holistic vendor agnostic hardware and managed service solutions globally.
- It closely works with the customers the global in more than 118 countries and undertake full accountability of their goals by providing end to end support at every stage of the IT hardware lifecycle i.e. from consulting, procurement, maintenance support all the way to Green Disposal and data destruction - all under one roof.
Location : Delhi/NCR
Job Responsibilities :
- Takes lead / participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing / commercial decisions
- Liaise with internal Sales and Partner management departments to promote a stronger technical relationship
- Responsible for providing technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Records all opportunities, submits quotes on time and converts opportunities into winning deals.
Bid Management :
- Individually able to project manage the entire bid management, including preparing customized, strategically and visually enhanced sales proposals (RFP/ RFI/DDQ/PQQ) and presentations.
- Contribute to various aspects of bid response delivery approaches, solution, delivery differentiators, commercials
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Accountable for quality check and timely delivery of all outgoing proposals/attachments and reports.
- Accountable to provide winning quotes/bids submission to Sales
- Ability to own, create and deliver various reports associated to proposal status, team status, queue, performance, etc. Implement industry best practices and enhance the quality of RFx responses & proposals
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department
- Work with marketing team for collaterals, sales decks etc. related to products and offerings
- Work on developing new offerings, products including newer commercial or delivery models for projects to get better ROI and stay relevant in the market.
- Work with sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis
- Manages hand-over to the Services Functions (Post-Sales Support and Professional Services) for live project implementation
- Training sales & other relevant teams on products & services.
- Program management and stakeholder management
- Regular travel - both global and local, will be required
- Develop and grow vendor system - 3rd party management responsibilities
- Adhere to the Company's Quality and Business Processes
Desired Profile :
Experience : 7+ years (preferably with IT Infrastructure domain) with 2 years in People Management
Skills : Solution Designing, Bid management, Proposal Writing, Client handling, Strong communication & presentation skills
Compensation : can be discussed
If interested please apply here.