Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:67 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Presales Manager - BPO/KPO (5-12 yrs)
- As a Presales Manager one will be accountable for all solutions related elements specific to an assigned pursuit.
- The individual will be the single point of contact and will act as a conduit between Client Facing Teams (Sales / SMEs/ Product Managers) and other business enabling functions in the organization. The individual will support assigned pursuits - both Proactive and Reactive. The success of this role depends largely on the sales pitch and accuracy of the data analysis.
- This role will be reporting to the head of Sales and Implementation and will interact with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations.
- Creating the pitch decks, maintaining decks, reorganizing decks for specific pitches. Ensuring top notch presentations with the right story line.
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients.
- Ensuring solutions stated in the Statement of Work are best practice and in line with client requirements.
- Managing the sales bid process by responding to RFI's & RFP's.
- Working closely with Sales to ensure successful closure of the sales process.
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and product & competitor landscapes.
- Coordinate Client visits/ Due Diligence and own outcomes.
- Manage Proactive initiatives around cross sell, campaign management, etc.
- Manage & Coordinate Pricing and Contracting requirements specific to pursuits.
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree.
- Prior experience either in the BPO industry (US Mortgage preferred).
- Prior Pre Sales experience will be a plus.
- Good communication Skills - Both Written and Verbal.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with minimal pre-defined rules.
- Ability to cope with high pressure and tight timeline requirements.
- Flexibility to span different types of work - Transactional to consulting.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills, influencing and negotiation skills.