Presales Manager - AV Product Category (4-8 yrs)
- Support the Sales Managers in Delivering the Team's revenue goals established each quarter in line with the business plan.
- Develop strong collaboration with the regional sales for better management of Large programs/Opportunities.
- Work closely with End customers to identify and develop Large opportunities PAN India in close co-ordination with Regional Sales Managers.
- Develop the market, by identifying key programs / projects and work closely with Consultants operating in the ecosystem.
- Analyze the customer needs, and provide the appropriate value proposition in return.
- Provide quotations in line with applicable pricing and other related commercial terms
- Hands on Demonstrations & Presentations of Organisation's Product offerings - on site and at Main Demonstration Center.
- Direct experience in handling Govt/PSU business through Tenders
- Knowledge of the following markets and associated ecosystem is very welcome
- Audiovisual (system integrators, consultants)
- Utilities, Traffic & Surveillance, Telecom (Minimum Two markets)
- A strong and assured communicator and presenter, who is able to gain personal credibility with client managers. Is able to work in a diplomatic and professional manner in order to achieve client trust and confidence
- Is proficient and creative and able to articulate the benefits of the products to customers.
- Excellent English & Hindi language skills, other languages are an asset.
- Computer proficiency including the - Microsoft Office package-, Autocad and should be able to use SAP CRM after an initial training programme.
- Affinity with technical products and technical understanding
Experience & Qualification:
- Minimum 4 years of Pre Sales / Business Development experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering) or higher
- Knowledge of Autocad will be preferred