Senior Consultant at Michael Page
Views:174 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Presales Leader - Cloud Managed Services (8-20 yrs)
Presales Leader - Cloud Managed Services| 8+ years of exp.
Our client is looking for a Presales professional with proven high-level expertise in driving Cloud Managed Services business and revenue growth.
Client Details :
Present in over 25 countries with over 3000+ enterprise customers, our client are one of the leaders in the cloud managed services domain in the country.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements from clients while coordinating with customer teams and internal sales teams
- Understanding customers AS-IS and TO-BE Infrastructure/Application/Security requirements on Cloud
- Responsible for creating Optimised Solutions (Sizing, Architecture options, BoM etc.) on Public Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) based on customer requirements
- Understanding RFP/RFI of the business requirement and creating winning technical/business responses
- Creating Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Creation of Cloud Migration Plan
- 8 to 20 years of experience in the IT/datacenter domain with 3+ years in cloud infrastructure or application as SME or Architect
- Experience/Understanding of architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in on-premise and cloud environments
- Experience of creating solutions either on Cloud infra IaaS or in Cloud Applications
- Well versed in designing and building solutions that include high availability, Disaster Recovery architectures
- Client-focused with the ability to influence others to achieve results
- Open for local/global travel (30-40%) to client/partner/Event offices/locations as per business requirement
- Industry leading compensation & benefits
- Work with the senior leadership on pre sales strategies/