Talent Acquisition Lead at Caliber Management Services
Views:1168 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Presales Head - Bid Management - IT (18-25 yrs)
Profile-Presales Consultant /Bid Management Head
Location - Benguluru Onsite
Experience- 18 to 25 years in Presales and Bid Management
CTC -upto 55 L.P.A
Immediate joiners preferred.Max 45 days notice period.
Engineering background is desirable not mandatory.
Prior experience in Product engineering, Software development or Infrastructure management -
Attitude and willingness to learn new areas/technology
- Leadership and communication skills- verbal and written communication
- Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal.
Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders .
- Excellence in strategic and analytical Thinking-Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems and quick analytical thinking .
- Self-Guided Attitude -Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
. Willingness to go beyond the stated scope and facilitate the best outcome.
- Willingness to stretch if needed to complete the deliverables.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
1. Solution Definition / Integration / Generation:
- Works with GBL teams and domain consultants to create the solution for the deal
- Probes the customer and asks relevant questions to get the necessary clarifications on requirements and conveys the same to the solution teams
- Works with SMEs to come up with specific proactive offerings based on market demand
- Ability to present the solution to the client, if required
2. RFP Management / Bid Management:
- Manages the entire bid process by preparing and deploying the bid plan
- Lead bids/pursuit (proposal response) end-to-end.
. Works with the Sales, Delivery, Solution, Practices, Legal, Pricing and other partnering teams to create & deliver winning proposals
- Program Management of all aspects of pursuit from kick-off through Bid Submission
- Identifies the teams / experts to be reached out to for contributing to the bid
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders for getting inputs as per plan
- Reviews progress as per the bid plan and takes corrective actions
- Integrates / assembles the response as per inputs received and ensures that response gets submitted as per timeline.
- Prospecting and Market Research - industry and company specific analysis
- Closely work with the Sales team to identify customer needs and propose relevant solution 3. Commercial Architecting / Estimation:
- Coordinates with the different Practices and Delivery teams for the commercial estimates
- Works in collaboration with the BFMs to determine the deal margins & approvals 4. Customer Management:
- Collects background information of the prospective client through secondary sources for qualifying a lead
- Supports opportunity creation by supporting the Demand Generation team in campaigns through mails, webinars, workshops, cold calling etc.
- Creates repository of information that can be used by sales team for presenting to the customer / client
- Plans the entire customer visit and coordinates with multiple stakeholders to make the customer visit a success
- Leads client presentations / workshops involved in demand generation effort