Director at Vanguard Human Resources
Views:94 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Presales Engineer - IT (7-10 yrs)
Job Brief : We request energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individuals who enjoy meeting customers and partners to apply for this role. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a territory and consistently achieving sales targets.
Candidates who apply for this role should have an understanding of networking and wireless technology and should have had a track record of selling solutions to customers. Very importantly, we are looking for candidates who are self- starters and have a go-getter attitude.
Main Requirements from the candidate
- Should have a minimum of 7-10 years of total work experience.
- Should have a relevant experience of atleast 4-5 years of having worked for companies that have been involved in IP Networking - switching, Wireless LAN, SD-WAN technology. Experience in selling Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, Aruba/HPE would be greatly preferred.
- Should be a graduate with atleast 75% aggregate. Engineering and management graduates would be preferred.
- Should have good communication skills and should be comfortable in using MS-Excel and MS-Powerpoint.
- Should have the capability of negotiating with customers/partners mutually beneficial terms during a negotiation.
- Should have the ability to maintain and deepen relationships with partners and customers and have the inclination to meet newer customers/partners on a regular basis
- Should be Self-motivated and always wanting to learn newer skills/technologies - this is critical for this role in assisting partners to driving larger deals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.