Senior Consultant at Arcent Global
Views:4720 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Presales Consultant - Product Solutions - Technical Communication & Documentation Product Suite - IT - US Market (4-12 yrs)
Currently we are hiring for one of our clients which is largest multimedia software company in the world. Originally from US, they are one the best employer in most of the countries that they operate in. They are listed & have profits in billions.
More about Our client :
They are changing the world by giving people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. They give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. They're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day- and they- re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
They are on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. They realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and know the next big idea could be yours.
Job details :
Position: Product Solutions Consultant
The Client's TechComm solutions consultant will closely work with Client's sales team for Print & Publishing business unit with specific focus on Client- s's Technical Communication & documentation solutions (including CCMS). This position will be primary point of contact for all customer demos, presentations, RFP- s& POC's relevant to Client- s's Technical communication solutions. The Primary focus area for this position is to do online /web demonstrations of Client- s's Technical Communication solutions, besides supporting the Client's Techcomm sales team on any technical queries. This role will be also responsible to support post demo engagement (POC- s) with the customer until the customer is willing to sign off on Client's solution. This role may also include occasional traveling for customer onsite meetings & also represent Client's Techcomm at Industry events/conferences
What you- ll do :
- This position will closely work with Client- s's PPBU Sales Team on Qualification of prospects in the area of product/solution fit & appropriately setting delivery expectations.
- Will act as the single point of contact for all customer presentations or demos pertaining to Client- s- Technical Communication product portfolio for our global Inside sales team.
- The Product solutions consultant will be responsible to demonstrate the software by providing application examples of its use and exhibiting its ease of use
- The Product solutions consultant will also have responsibilities to manage the post demo engagement until the customer has accepted Client- s's solution.
- Should be able to understand customer's business priorities to further articulate & present a solution that will address the customer needs.
- The product consultant may also be required to work on creating Sales presentations, customer facing collaterals, cheat sheets etc., sample projects(POC- s).
- Delivery of various pre-sales activities - including responding to customer's technical requests for information (RFP/RFI), create sample projects, developing and planning conceptual solution presentations.
- Uses in-depth product & business knowledge to provide technical expertise to customers through sales presentations
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs & prepare detailed product demos to convince the customers.
- Occasionally provides technology guidance to new and potential Partners & involves in partner enablement.
- Occasionally, may be involved in demonstration of Client's Solutions at all Client's Seminars, Events and Industry conferences.
- Periodically engages in Sales enablement & new product release training for the sales team.
- Closely aligns with the Enterprise/Territory account manager to understand business objectives & further tag teams with the sales team to execute/deliver those objectives.
- Makes a conscious & consistent effort to keep updated with changing Industry trends or nuances.
What you need to succeed
- Should possess exceptional verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Flexibility to engage with clients across different geos( Specifically US & EMEA)
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- B.sc/BE /MCA Degree in a computer Science or related technical discipline with a minimum 3-5 years of relative work experience (Pre-sales/solutions consulting)
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Has prior background of working on Client's FrameMaker, Robohelp & other technical documentation tools.
- Has prior experience of working on CMS or CCMS &large-scale documentation projects.
- Candidate with experience of working on structured & unstructured documentation projects.
- Working knowledge or sound understanding of technology such as HTML, XML, DITA.
- Candidates with flair for learning new technology & further demonstrating it to the customers
- Demonstrate excellent communication and troubleshooting skills along with a proactive, sales-oriented personality.
- Preference for candidates from consulting, tech support, pre-sales, business development backgrounds.
- Prior experience of presenting to customers on web/connect will be an advantage
- Ability to analyze technical situations and provide technical solutions and support.
- Willingness to travel occasionally & double up as a product evangelist.
What leading at Client means :
- They are passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Leadership evaluation is based on these five capabilities:
- Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) - Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at the client. As a leader, They look to you to inspire teams to greatness with empathy and mindfulness of your impact on others from interns to the Board of Directors. And whether you- re in headquarters, New York, London, Tokyo or Bangalore, you- re attuned to emotional, situational and cultural surroundings and adapt your approach accordingly.
- Selecting Talent (Be a Recruiter) - You're on top of current and future talent needs as the business evolves because one of your key goals is to build high performing teams. You do so by adopting a rigorous approach to hiring superior talent and are intentionally inclusive to attract diversity of ideas and experiences.
- Role Modeling Check-In (Be a Coach) - They don't believe in annual reviews and rankings. That's why, feedback flows continually with the client. You- re an inspirational and effective coach; a leader who discusses expectations, feedback and development regularly with your direct reports. To succeed in this role, you- ll need to address performance gaps early and effectively, and be open to seeking feedback from others to improve your performance and your team's.
- Leading Change (Be an Agent of Change) - Change leadership is what you do! You proactively identify opportunities to align team goals with organizational change. You- re great at building support for change because you communicate with conviction and you help those around you to see both the rational and mechanics for business changes and how to adapt accordingly.
- Scaling the Business (Be an Owner) - You- re someone who sees and understands the vision of the company. You- re able to articulate business strategy and develop business processes, systems and structures to make performance sustainable. Your mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by promoting shared goals and driving accountability.
In case, this interests you then kindly revert with an updated copy of your CV and suggest a good time to connect to take this forward.
Cell: +91 966 304 2244