Recruitment at Ecowoodies
Views:147 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Presales Consultant - MDM - Software Product (5-10 yrs)
A Leading Global Software Product Company is looking for MDM Presales Consultant with below Job Description
Working with Account Managers, other Pre-Sales Consultants and Partners, you'll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company. You'll proactively engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and effectively communicate the key differentiators. To set the stage for successful implementations you'll assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing. Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements is elemental to the success of this position.
- You need to respond promptly to customer questions with technical explanations of product features and capabilities.
- Respond to RFIs or RFPs, communicating the Product's differentiators.
- Qualify on a technical basis any technical proposal being put forward.
- Serve as a technical coach to your colleagues in sales, professional services, product management and engineering.
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals.
- Deliver and/or coordinate differentiated solution demonstrations to clients and prospective customers.
- Manage and/or deliver technical validation activities including Proof Of Concepts.
- Build relationships, enable and work with our partners to find and realize opportunities.
-Support our Marketing organization and deliver content, presentation and/or demos on marketing events.
- At least five years of experience in a pre-sales consulting role with real life experience of working with MDM solutions
- Knowledge of other enterprise software solutions (Data Integration, Data Governance, Data Security and Cloud)
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITTs.
- Proven experience of managing Proof Of Concept activities on customer premises.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- Very strong technical and business awareness.
- B.E./B.Tech from Premier College preferred
- MBA from Premier B School Preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.