Recruitment Manager at High Finch Global
Views:166 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Presales Consultant Manager - IOT/Digital/AV/VR (7-13 yrs)
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Keep abreast on Technology trends and market needs around Digital - Mobile, AR/VR, IoT
- Package new offerings to complement the current offerings portfolio
- Assess the current offerings portfolio and repackage for better penetrations
- Regular interaction with Regional Presales team to understand customer pain points on Digital Delivery and suggest remedial measures which can create avenues for business
- Develop industry specific technical whitepapers and collaterals on Mobile Technologies
- Develop proposal by understanding the customer needs and their business requirement
- Experience in developing proposals for Middle East, APAC and USA regions
- Discussions with customer and other stake Holders to seek clarifications on RFP through RFI/RFQ
- Arrive at Technical proposal with right Service design & solution based on the RFP need. Work with Technical Architect and Digital Delivery teams to finalize a winning solution.
- Timely response to all Request for proposals & Information request
- Graduate with min 10 years of experience in Digital Service delivery / Digital Services Sales role
- Techno savvy with inclination to learn new technologies
- Good understanding on digital delivery methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, XP, Automation Testing, Waterfall
- Demonstration of solutions in Omni-channel, personalization, AR/VR, Connected devices/IoT, eGovernance, Security/Privacy,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Advanced skills in MS office, MS project and MS Visio
- Ability to manage own workload and set priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations/circumstances.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Pro-active approach.
- Experience in building and responding to RFP's.
- Certification in Agile/SCRUM, PMP, PgMP are desirable