Chief Talent - Eagle at Eagles Hunt
Views:223 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Presales Consultant - IT (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He/she transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers.
- He/she will work closely with the Field Sales and the Partners and assist in the development of formal sales proposal and presents and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition.
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Assists with the qualification of the opportunities and/or identification of target accounts
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Build custom demonstrations
- Create POC implementation plans and deliver the Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Strong understanding of broader information technology concepts.
- Extensive technical hand on experience on Big Data, Data Warehouse, BI, AI , ML, Shell Scripting, Python, Analytics