Lead - HR at Skyleaf consultant LLP
Views:262 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Presales Consultant - IT (1-4 yrs)
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the presales process with the sales team and the customers
- The Presales Consultant is responsible for providing product demonstrations to new & existing customers for the complete Product Suite of the company.
- Presales Consultant must be able to articulate the company's functional and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
- Primarily engaged in a presales role, the consultant will provide functional assistance and guidance during the presales process by identifying customers business requirements.
- Prior to designing a solution, consulting with product teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
- Able to make high-impact Product demos to bring out benefits and differentiators.
- Understand customer needs and make customized sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Able to provide solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm during client presentations and product demonstrations
- Do proof of concept workshops for detailed demos
- Constantly work on improvising and updating the product presentations with latest product releases and enhance them time-to-time
- Strategize with the Sales head to make the demo powerful and how to win that account
- Manage demo data for multiple countries and verticals
- Liaise with product team for upcoming releases and their new features
- Share feedback with product teams on clients' requirements
- To structure and produce compelling proposals/commercial and related technical and functional documentation
- Liaising with Product Managers to provide feedback from clients about product requirements.
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Engage in product training to new joiners to maintain high product knowledge