IT Recruiter at Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2470 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Presales Consultant - BFSI Domain (5-15 yrs)
Presales Consultant - Lending Domain
Job Location : Hyderabad
Education : Bachelors/ Master's degree in Marketing or any equivalent
Reports to : Delivery Head
Domain : BFSI - Lending Domain
- This is an opportunity for a technically adept and driven individual. Having experience in supporting sales team culture themselves, they will possess demonstrable and successful background in the formation and management of customer required product solutions, This role will have an exciting chance to be involved in developing a Pre-Sales function with opportunity to input for the devising and delivery of Pre Sales strategy in conjunction with Sales and Marketing management objectives.
- In a burgeoning and highly developmental market for Enterprise and hosted SAAS, Magnetic North is now looking for someone to technically support expansion into its chosen markets through outbound new business acquisition based on sound Pre Sales interaction.
- Client is experiencing an exciting phase of growth journey with the excellent traction in the market for its flagship product, Lending Factory. This is the time to join client and take on an extremely challenging and rewarding role in a rapidly evolving and growing organization that surely offers excellent career progression.
- We are seeking an eager candidate that is excited to develop their skills into a consultant and be mentored by a team of senior consultants and management team. We foster a collaborative work environment with on the job training.
Key Skills :
- Effectively search and identify prospective clients and generate sales lead.
- Hands on experience marketing research (BFSI Domain).
- Own and achieve/exceed annual sales targets.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company's customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Building and maintaining traction with government bodies and CSR.
- Conversion of relationships to tangible business outcomes.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Putting together SOWs for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Help sales team qualify leads by using their customer pain points.
- Help in establishing new processes in pre-sales.
- Conducting the sales campaigns, attending networking meets to increase the brand awareness.
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department.
- Creation of marketing concepts and support marketing with product knowledge and marketing content.
- Coordination and organization of demand generating activities like tradeshows, company events or customer workshops.