Presales Consultant - AEM Tool - Technical Solutions (3-7 yrs)
Presales Consultant - AEM Tool
Job Description :
- Client facing responsibilities and areas of ownership
- Working with prospective clients and stakeholders to understand their workflow and using this knowledge to build and present successful technical sales strategies
- Working with the sales team to design, propose, and close new deals/opportunities with clients.
- Coordination of the entire sales process until successful completion.
- Working with the technical team to prepare Demo and POC to be presented to the potential client as per customer use cases.
- Provide an effective link between Sales, Technical, and accounts team.
- Solution areas to include Adobe Experience Manager, (including but not limited to Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target & Adobe Experience Manager)
Responsibilities for Commercials :
- Sizing and pricing the solution for all the elements with utmost efficiency to create a win-win situation.
- Developing the Business Case and competitive pricing for the client keeping in mind their own objectives.
Documentation responsibilities :
- Handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks in CRM.
- Working efficiently in a demanding, multi-cultural, multitasking environment with changing priorities and challenging deadlines.
- Providing updated sales pipeline on regular basis to few are quote tracking, order tracking, close-ratio, number of calls, open opportunities, and maintaining sales funnel and others as required.
- Involved in multiple functional areas such as product management, consulting, sales, customer support and marketing.
- Managing Active Directory, Google analytics, interacting with CEO and working with cross functional teams