Vice President - Head HR & Admin at Prep.Study
Views:231 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Prep.Study - Senior Operations Manager (8-10 yrs)
If you are looking for a career in a fast-growing education domain, which is innovative, growing and with immense potential, you are at the right place. Check the opportunity, it might be interesting for you.
- Implement efficient processes and standards for the business
- Design and monitor metrics that align with overall strategy
- Manage contracts and relations with customers and other stakeholders
Growth & Business Development
- Manage Digital Marketing
- Keep the existing customers and community-engaged and retained through various incentives, promotions and offers
- Co-ordinate with Schools, Colleges & Coaching Institutions.
- Conduct online & offline demos
- Be comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments, love figuring things out and be energized by new challenges
- Be curious, analytical and scientific - evaluate challenges through data.
- Have a need for speed.
- Have excellent communication and people management skills - Need to consistently generate a buy-in on your initiatives and ensure coordination across teams
- Manage the telemarketing Team
Qualifications & Must Have Skills:
- Post Graduate - any stream- who are passionate to solve fundamental issues facing the education system. Technology background would be an added advantage
- Friendly and has an ability to build trust quickly over the phone and through email;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and have a problem-solving approach;
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- good knowledge of MS Office; Excel, Google Doc / sheets etc
- Experience in EdTech is preferred
- Team Management
- Digital Native with a keen interest in content trends & updated on new content formats
- Thorough knowledge of emerging technologies across the digital space and passion to keep up with the latest trends in digital and performance marketing.
Above all, the applicant should be passionate & should ideally share our vision for the organization.
Salary Offered : 10-15 LPA