Vice President - Head HR & Admin at Prep.Study
Views:338 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Prep.Study - Senior Business Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Business Analyst who is highly skilled in the space of Ecommerce and be part of an extremely motivated and passionate team, who can:
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users.
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Develop Business Test Cases for testing the completeness of application from a business perspective
- Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements - verbally or through written documentation - to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
Business Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
Education and Experience:
- University degree in the field of business administration (MBA Preferred)
- 5- 8 years related work experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Prior experience of working in Universities/Institutions/Coaching classes would be an added advantage