Decision Maker at Premier Energies Limited
Views:439 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Premier Energies - Manager - Treasury - CA (3-4 yrs)
About Premier Energies Limited
Established in 1995, Premier Energies is in the business of manufacturing of solar modules, solar cells and renewable energy systems with an installed capacity of 500 MW module line and installing 500 MW of solar cell line ranking amongst the top 5 manufactures in India in terms of installed capacity. The company owns and operates more than 120 MW of Solar Power Plants and has an independent EPC division doing design, engineering, and procurement and commissioning of solar power plants.
Premier Energies Limited is currently seeking a bright, motivated, and entrepreneurial candidate to join its Treasury team as Manager-Treasury. This is a full-time role that will be based in Hyderabad Office.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Handle Treasury and Banking operations.
2. Actively liaison with Existing and New Lenders & Investors to meet funding requirement & ensure end to end closure of financing through various commercial banks / Financial Institutions
3. Develop relationships with banks and financial institutions.
4. Analysis of account statement of banks and further making regular payment of interest as well as refund of excess interest charged by banks.
5. Oversee preparation of bank reconciliation statements
6. Preparation of CMA data, FFR, FFR 1 & 2 and other financial statements as and when desired by banks.
7. Regularly review the terms and conditions with the bank
8. Plan and review for BG/LG requirement
9. Thorough verification of LC and BG (received from customers) and ensure that they strictly in line with the contractual terms.
10. Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly cash flow reports and circulate internally.
11. Interact closely with the local banks on the LC documentation and payments.
12. Accounting/Checking of bank charges, prepaid, expenses and bank reconciliation.
13. Preparation of financial proposals
14. Manage credit insurance for export jobs from ECGC/other insurers.
15. Month end activities like sales accounting, financials adjustments, Insurance accounting and Preparation of audit schedules period closure.
16. Supporting to Manger for Internal, IFC and Statutory Audit
1. Qualified CA with at least 3 years of experience Preferably Manufacturing experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.