Executive at Premier Energies Limited
Views:1000 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Premier Energies - General Manager - Human Resource (10-14 yrs)
Premier Energies Limited is currently seeking a bright, motivated and entrepreneurial candidate to join its operations team as a General Manager - HR. This is a full-time role that will be based in Premier Energies Hyderabad Office.
This role will lead processes and initiatives across multiple HR aspects including, but not limited to recruiting, performance management, onboarding/offboarding, staff satisfaction, policies, and compliance, etc. This role is both strategic as well as implementation focused.
Key responsibilities include: -
- Drive the development and implementation of organizational strategy in areas like performance management, career development, talent management, and succession planning etc.
- Manage and support HR prosses through an effective people strategy and ensure creating a vibrant culture.
- Direct and develop the strategic framework for KRA setting, training, and development, performance evaluation, retention strategy, staffing, induction and on-boarding, talent planning, employee engagement etc.
- Manage the Performance management system and ensure that goal setting, feedback and appraisals are done on time every time with a special focus on potential appraisal.
- Review and redesign corporate human resources policies, procedures, programs, and practices to enable business goals & Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required, while promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Executing month-end payroll and preparing statutory challans & reports (PF, ESIC, PT & TDS) & Ensuring 100% compliance in statutory matters related to Establishment, Employee & Contract Labors.
- Evaluate and design rewards system in recognition of performance and contribution.
- Identify training needs and design annual development programs in house.
- To assists and support business managers on a regular basis on all people-related issues including redressal or employees- grievances.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.